Scan PC with McAfee Security Scan Plus
How to scan my computer with McAfee Security Scan Plus? I have just installed and updated it.
If you have McAfee Security Scan Plus installed and updated, you can follow this tutorial to start to scan your Windows computer.
1. Go to "All Apps > McAfee Security Scan > McAfee Security Scan Plus".
2. Wait for the McAfee Security Scan Plus main screen.
3. Click the "Scan" button. You see the progress of the scanning process.
4. Wait for the scan to finish. You see the scan report screen with some warnings:
Virus and Spyware Protection: on Firewall Protection: on McAfee Web Protection: Not found Threats Detection: None ...
5. Do not click "Fix" or "Fix Now", if there is threats detected.
If you click "Fix" or "Fix Now" for additional protections, you will be redirected McAfee to purchase their products.
The picture below shows you how to scan your computer with
McAfee Security Scan Plus:
2017-12-13, 771👍, 0💬
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
What is Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? Java Console Extra T...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
How to remove AcroIEHelper.dll - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHelper....