Scan PC with McAfee Security Scan Plus
How to scan my computer with McAfee Security Scan Plus? I have just installed and updated it.
If you have McAfee Security Scan Plus installed and updated, you can follow this tutorial to start to scan your Windows computer.
1. Go to "All Apps > McAfee Security Scan > McAfee Security Scan Plus".
2. Wait for the McAfee Security Scan Plus main screen.
3. Click the "Scan" button. You see the progress of the scanning process.
4. Wait for the scan to finish. You see the scan report screen with some warnings:
Virus and Spyware Protection: on Firewall Protection: on McAfee Web Protection: Not found Threats Detection: None ...
5. Do not click "Fix" or "Fix Now", if there is threats detected.
If you click "Fix" or "Fix Now" for additional protections, you will be redirected McAfee to purchase their products.
The picture below shows you how to scan your computer with
McAfee Security Scan Plus:
2017-12-13, 180👍, 0💬
What files are used by Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? How Alexa Toolbar is config...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)? Starting home page is a very imp...