Scan PC with McAfee Security Scan Plus
How to scan my computer with McAfee Security Scan Plus? I have just installed and updated it.
If you have McAfee Security Scan Plus installed and updated, you can follow this tutorial to start to scan your Windows computer.
1. Go to "All Apps > McAfee Security Scan > McAfee Security Scan Plus".
2. Wait for the McAfee Security Scan Plus main screen.
3. Click the "Scan" button. You see the progress of the scanning process.
4. Wait for the scan to finish. You see the scan report screen with some warnings:
Virus and Spyware Protection: on Firewall Protection: on McAfee Web Protection: Not found Threats Detection: None ...
5. Do not click "Fix" or "Fix Now", if there is threats detected.
If you click "Fix" or "Fix Now" for additional protections, you will be redirected McAfee to purchase their products.
The picture below shows you how to scan your computer with
McAfee Security Scan Plus:
2017-12-13, 277👍, 0💬
What are Exploit-ObscuredHtml Trojan Web Pages? If you have McAfee VirusScan installed, sometimes yo...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...