Scan PC with McAfee Security Scan Plus
How to scan my computer with McAfee Security Scan Plus? I have just installed and updated it.
If you have McAfee Security Scan Plus installed and updated, you can follow this tutorial to start to scan your Windows computer.
1. Go to "All Apps > McAfee Security Scan > McAfee Security Scan Plus".
2. Wait for the McAfee Security Scan Plus main screen.
3. Click the "Scan" button. You see the progress of the scanning process.
4. Wait for the scan to finish. You see the scan report screen with some warnings:
Virus and Spyware Protection: on Firewall Protection: on McAfee Web Protection: Not found Threats Detection: None ...
5. Do not click "Fix" or "Fix Now", if there is threats detected.
If you click "Fix" or "Fix Now" for additional protections, you will be redirected McAfee to purchase their products.
The picture below shows you how to scan your computer with
McAfee Security Scan Plus:
2017-12-13, 431👍, 0💬
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
Can I disable Windows service "EvtEng" to speedup my computer? Windows service "EvtEng" - Intel Even...
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...