Uninstall Installed Programs and Software on Windows 8
How to uninstall An Installed Program and Software on my Windows 8 system? I want to get rid of that software from my computer.
If a software or program has been installed on your Windows 8 computer and you want to get rid of it, you can use the Control Panel as described in this tutorial to uninstall it:
1. Press "Windows-R" and enter "Control Panel". You see the Control Panel screen showing up.
2. Click the "Uninstall a program" link in the "Programs" section. You see the "Uninstall or change a program" screen showing up with all Installed Programs listed.
3. Scroll down on the list to locate and select the software or program you want to uninstall, for example, "Skype Web Plugin".
4. Click the "Uninstall" command above the program list. The selected software will be executed to run its own uninstallation process.
5. Follow instructions given by the software's uninstallation process to finish it.
Note that this approach may not be the safest way to uninstall a malware (malicious software, including adware, spyware, virus, etc.), because Windows actually executes the malware and expects the malware to properly uninstall itself. The malware may actually fake the uninstallation process and hide itself somewhere else.
If you are sure the Installed Programs or program is a malware, do not use control panel to uninstall it. Please use an anti-virus software to remote it.
The picture below shows you how to uninstall an installed program:
2020-12-26, 720👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "hkcmd Module - hkcmd.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it to ...
What is "WLAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WLAN AutoConfig" service related...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
What is "Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows C...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...