Starting and Stopping Windows XP Services
How to start and stop a Windows XP service?
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click "Services". Services Management Console window shows up.
3. Select the service that you want to stop, for example "Print Spooler".
4. Click right mouse button. You will see a list of available actions on this service.
5. Select "Stop" to stop "Print Spooler". "Print Spooler" will be stopped as shown in this picture:
6. Or click right mouse button on "Print Spooler" and select "Start". "Print Spooler" will be started again.
2016-06-30, 17701👍, 2💬
What are default background services on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Wind...
Have a windows 8 computer and need to download the Visual C++ Redistributable for visual studio 2012...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...