Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 112174👍, 3💬
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Roaming "folder? Can I delete ...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...