Configuring PHP Execution Environments
How to configure PHP execution environments?
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right mouse click My Computer, and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box shows up.
3. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. The Environment Variables dialog box shows up.
4. Locate the Path variable in the System variable section, and click Edit button. The Edit System Variable dialog box shows up.
5. Add the following two directories to the end of the variable value:
;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32 ;C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32\ext
6. You need to add those directories in the same value as shown in the picture below:
7. Click OK buttons to close all dialog box windows.
2017-02-09, 109425👍, 3💬
What is a DSL modem? A DSL modem is a device that is used to interface your computer and the DSL lin...
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...
Where to find tutorials on using Edge Web browser. Here is a collection of tutorials on Edge Web bro...