Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Enter Bluetooth Passkey on Sumsung Cell Phone
How to enter the Bluetooth Passkey on my Sumsung SGH-A777 cell phone? The Passkey was created by yourself on the fly in "My Bluetooth Places" on my Windows XP as the initiating device.
If you created a Passkey yourself in "My Bluetooth Places" on my Windows XP as the initiating device, you can enter it on your Sumsung SGH-A777 cell phone to finish establishing the Bluetooth connection.
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on for your laptop and cell phone.
2. Initiate the connection and create a Passkey youself in "My Bluetooth Places" on your Windows XP as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Next". Window XP will try to connect to cell phone.
4. At this moment, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: MYLAPTOP"
5. Enter the Passkey (for example: 697277) and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
6. The Bluetooth connection is established. You will see a list of services offered by the cell phone on the "Bluetooth Security Setup" screen on your laptop. You can ignore it for now.
â‡’ List of Services of a Connected Remote Device
â‡ Create a Passkey Yourself for a Bluetooth Connection
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - SGH-A777 Android and Windows XP
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-01-18, 5429👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Bluetooth? I want to learn how to work with Bluetooth connections? ...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...