Pairing Failed If Wrong Passkey Is Entered
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone?
If the Passkey you entered on your cell phone does not match the one generated or entered on your laptop, you Bluetooth connection will fail with errors show on both devices.
1. Turn on "Bluetooth" on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Turn on "Bluetooth" radio on your Windows XP laptop as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Double click on "My Bluetooth Places" on the desktop and click "Search for devices in range".
4. Double click on "MYPHONE" Bluetooth icon and wait for the PIN code, 442912, to show up.
5. As the same time, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: MYLAPTOP"
6. Enter the PIN code, 219244, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
On your laptop, the "Bluetooth Security Setup" program displays an error message:
Pairing failed An error occurred during the pairing process with MYPHONE. Verify that the device is discoverable and then click Try Again.
See the picture below:
2012-01-17, 9825👍, 0💬
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...