Pairing Failed If Wrong Passkey Is Entered
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone?
If the Passkey you entered on your cell phone does not match the one generated or entered on your laptop, you Bluetooth connection will fail with errors show on both devices.
1. Turn on "Bluetooth" on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Turn on "Bluetooth" radio on your Windows XP laptop as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Double click on "My Bluetooth Places" on the desktop and click "Search for devices in range".
4. Double click on "MYPHONE" Bluetooth icon and wait for the PIN code, 442912, to show up.
5. As the same time, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: MYLAPTOP"
6. Enter the PIN code, 219244, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
On your laptop, the "Bluetooth Security Setup" program displays an error message:
Pairing failed An error occurred during the pairing process with MYPHONE. Verify that the device is discoverable and then click Try Again.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-01-17, 12568👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "RealPlay.exe - RealPlayer Tray Bar Application" to speedup my comp...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
How do i update drive letter access component version 22.214.171.124 The best way to update your driver let...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
What is "Application Identity" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Application Identity" servi...