Bluetooth Service Used to Send Files from Samsung Phone
What Bluetooth service is used for sending files from cell phone to laptop?
If you send a picture file or other files from your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, using the "Send via Bluetooth" option, the "PIM Item Transfer" service will be use as shown in this tutorial:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. One your laptop, when the transfer is done, you will see the "PIM Item Transfer Notification" message from the Bluetooth icon in the system tray area showing up:
PIM Item Transfer notification File "PartyPhoto.jpg" was received from device "MYPHONE" and saved in folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\". Click here to open the folder.
See the picture below:
2014-02-06, 8588👍, 2💬
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...