Bluetooth Service Used to Send Files from Samsung Phone
What Bluetooth service is used for sending files from cell phone to laptop?
If you send a picture file or other files from your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, using the "Send via Bluetooth" option, the "PIM Item Transfer" service will be use as shown in this tutorial:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. One your laptop, when the transfer is done, you will see the "PIM Item Transfer Notification" message from the Bluetooth icon in the system tray area showing up:
PIM Item Transfer notification File "PartyPhoto.jpg" was received from device "MYPHONE" and saved in folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\". Click here to open the folder.
See the picture below:
2014-02-06, 7842👍, 2💬
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...