Bluetooth Service Used to Send Files from Samsung Phone
What Bluetooth service is used for sending files from cell phone to laptop?
If you send a picture file or other files from your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone, using the "Send via Bluetooth" option, the "PIM Item Transfer" service will be use as shown in this tutorial:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. One your laptop, when the transfer is done, you will see the "PIM Item Transfer Notification" message from the Bluetooth icon in the system tray area showing up:
PIM Item Transfer notification File "PartyPhoto.jpg" was received from device "MYPHONE" and saved in folder "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\". Click here to open the folder.
See the picture below:
2014-02-06, 7712👍, 2💬
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...