Sending Music File from Samsung Phone to Windows XP
How to send a music file from my cell phone to laptop using the Bluetooth connection?
If your laptop and your cell phone are connected with Bluetooth radio, you can send a music file from cell phone to laptop with these steps:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Audio > Music". You will see all music files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyMusic" and run "Send via > Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the progress bar of the file transfer process showing up.
5. When the transfer is done, the music file is saved on your laptop in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-01-29, 5097👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "Alps Pointing Device Driver - Apoint.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...