Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Sending Music File from Samsung Phone to Windows XP
How to send a music file from my cell phone to laptop using the Bluetooth connection?
If your laptop and your cell phone are connected with Bluetooth radio, you can send a music file from cell phone to laptop with these steps:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Audio > Music". You will see all music files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyMusic" and run "Send via > Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the progress bar of the file transfer process showing up.
5. When the transfer is done, the music file is saved on your laptop in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder
â‡ Receiving File on Windows XP from Samsung Phone
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - SGH-A777 Android and Windows XP
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-01-29, 5199👍, 0💬
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
How to uninstall Yahoo! Install Manager? If you want to remove Yahoo! Install Manager from your syst...
How programs are added to the startup application list? There are 3 main ways in which programs are ...
What Is the VIDEO_TS Folder or Directory on a DVD-Video (Movie) Disc? On a DVD-Video disc, usually a...
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....