Send MS Outlook Appointment from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook Appointment entry from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have an appointment entry or meeting entry in your MS Outlook Calendar on your laptop, you can save it as .vcs file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the calendar item of "Sales Meeting".
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCalendar Format (*.vcs)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Sales Meeting.vcs
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Sales Meeting.vcs" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2014-11-03, 3790👍, 1💬
Daylight saving time has been changed since March 2007 in US, Canada and Mexico. How do I update my ...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleJobSchedulerXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application...
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...