Send MS Outlook Appointment from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook Appointment entry from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have an appointment entry or meeting entry in your MS Outlook Calendar on your laptop, you can save it as .vcs file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the calendar item of "Sales Meeting".
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCalendar Format (*.vcs)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Sales Meeting.vcs
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Sales Meeting.vcs" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2014-11-03, 4373👍, 1💬
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
What is "Office Source Engine" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Source Engine" servi...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....