Send MS Outlook Appointment from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook Appointment entry from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have an appointment entry or meeting entry in your MS Outlook Calendar on your laptop, you can save it as .vcs file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the calendar item of "Sales Meeting".
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCalendar Format (*.vcs)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Sales Meeting.vcs
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Sales Meeting.vcs" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2014-11-03, 3468👍, 1💬
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...