Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 5252👍, 0💬
A new tab called "Services" is added in "Task Manager" on Windows Vista and Windows 7. What is this ...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...