Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 4868👍, 0💬
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
Daylight saving time has been changed since March 2007 in US, Canada and Mexico. How do I update my ...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...