Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 5549👍, 0💬
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Vista computers? I want to learn how to use Windows Vista m...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..