Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 5466👍, 0💬
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
How to uninstall ActivePerl 188.8.131.520? If for some reason you want to uninstall ActivePerl from your...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...