Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 4961👍, 0💬
How to remove GoogleDesktop.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...