Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 5767👍, 0💬
What is "CNG Key Isolation" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "CNG Key Isolation" service rel...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
What is the "Smart Card Device Enumeration Service (ScDeviceEnum)" system service on Windows Server ...