Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-02-04, 6231👍, 0💬
What is the scheduled task "\Microsoft\Windows\RAC\ RacTask"on my Windows 7 computer? "\Microsoft\Wi...
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...