Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
2012-02-04, 5102👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
windows.fyicenter.com offers a large collection of tutorials and frequently asked questions on Windo...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...