Sending MS Outlook Contact from Windows XP to Phone
How to send an Outlook contact with phone number from my laptop to my cell phone using the Bluetooth connection?
If you have a Colleague's name and phone number save in Microsoft Outlook as a Contact, you can save it as .vcf file and send it to your cell phone:
1. On your laptop, run Outlook and open the contact item for Joe Smith.
2. Click "Save as" and select "vCard File (*.vcf)" format.
3. Save the contact in "Bluetooth Exchange Folder": C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder\Joe Smith.vcf
4. On you cell phone, select "MYLAPTOP" and run the "Browse Device" command in "Options" menu.
5. Select "Joe Smith.vcf" and run the "Get" command in "Options" menu.
6. When the transfer is done, the contact is save on your laptop.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-02-04, 6318👍, 0💬
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
What is the startup program "IDT PC Audio - sttray64.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it ...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
What is "Human Interface Device Access" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Human Interface De...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...