Sending Picture from Samsung SGH-A777 Phone to Windows XP
How to send a picture from my cell phone to laptop using the Bluetooth connection?
If your laptop and your cell phone are connected with Bluetooth radio, you can send a picture from cell phone to laptop with these steps:
1. Establish the Bluetooth connection between your ThinkPad laptop and your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "PartyPhoto.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "MYLAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop. You will see the progress bar of the file transfer process showing up.
5. When the transfer is done, the picture file is saved on your laptop.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-01-26, 5775👍, 0💬
What is "Office Source Engine" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Source Engine" servi...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...
What is the scheduled task "\Microsoft\Windows\NetC fg\BindingWorkItemQueueH andler"on my Windows 8 c...
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...