Where is windows media center in w8 release
Have upgraded from the consumer version of W8 ,but it is not showing in the W8 pre release version.
Windows Media Center is not preinstalled in Windows 8 Release Preview. If you want to use Windows Media Center, you need to add it by following these steps:
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
2. Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Add features to Windows 8 .
3. Tap or click I already have a product key.
4. Enter this product key: MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD-KKTF7 and then click Next.
5. Select the checkbox to accept the license terms and then click Add features.
Your PC will restart and Windows Media Center will now be on your PC and the tile will be pinned to the Start screen."
2012-10-11, 3384👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...
What is the installed program "Update for (KB2504637)" on my Windows 7 computer? "Update for (KB2504...
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice...