Turning on Bluetooth on LG P925 Running Android 2.2.2
How to turn on Bluetooth on my LG P926 to allow other Bluetooth devices to find and connect to my phone?
If you have a LG P925 cell phone running Android 2.2.2 system and want to turn on the Bluetooth service for Bluetooth connections, you can follow these steps:
1. Flick the screen to find the "Settings" icon and tap on it. You see "Settings" menu showing up.
2. Tap on "Wireless & networks" in the menu. You see "Wireless & network settings" showing up.
3. Tap on "Bluetooth settings" in the menu. You see "Bluetooth settings" showing up.
4. Tap on "Bluetooth" to turn on Bluetooth service. If you see the checkbox icon is grayed out, tap on "Bluetooth" again until the checkbox is checked.
5. Tap on "Device name", if you want to change the default name "LG P925g".
6. Tap on "Discoverable" until the checkbox is checked.
Your LG P925 cell phone is ready for Bluetooth functions now.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-02-28, 3885👍, 0💬
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...
What are TCD*.tmp Temporary Folders on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? TCD*.tmp Temporary ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE)? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....