Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
How to pair my LG P925 Phone to my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If you have a LG P925 cell phone and a Windows 7 laptop computer, you can pair your phone to your laptop computer using these steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 7 computer with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your LG P925 phone, tap on "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings". You see "Bluetooth settings" showing up.
3. Make sure "Bluetooth" is turned "on" and tap on "Scan for devices". You see a list of names representing Bluetooth devices near your cell phone.
4. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. You see "Pair with this device" displayed below the name.
5. Tap on "NEW_LAPTOP". You see a message screen showing up with:
Bluetooth pairing request To with "NEW_LAPTOP", confirm that it is showing the passkey: 552664 [Pair] [Don't Pair]
6. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately and click the pop up message display to accept the Bluetooth pairing as shown in the next tutorial.
7. Go back to LG phone and tap on [Pair] to finish up the pairing. The "Pair with this device" message is replaced with "Paired but not connected" under "NEW_LAPTOP".
2013-03-01, 2584👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
How to disable Problem Reports and Solutions? Problem Reports and Solutions is a nice feature of Win...