Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
How to pair my LG P925 Phone to my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If you have a LG P925 cell phone and a Windows 7 laptop computer, you can pair your phone to your laptop computer using these steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your Windows 7 computer with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your LG P925 phone, tap on "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings". You see "Bluetooth settings" showing up.
3. Make sure "Bluetooth" is turned "on" and tap on "Scan for devices". You see a list of names representing Bluetooth devices near your cell phone.
4. Locate the Bluetooth name "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents your Windows 7 computer. You see "Pair with this device" displayed below the name.
5. Tap on "NEW_LAPTOP". You see a message screen showing up with:
Bluetooth pairing request To with "NEW_LAPTOP", confirm that it is showing the passkey: 552664 [Pair] [Don't Pair]
6. Go to your Windows 7 computer immediately and click the pop up message display to accept the Bluetooth pairing as shown in the next tutorial.
7. Go back to LG phone and tap on [Pair] to finish up the pairing. The "Pair with this device" message is replaced with "Paired but not connected" under "NEW_LAPTOP".
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-01, 3039👍, 0💬
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
How to start and stop a Windows XP service? If you want to start or stop a Windows service, you can ...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...