The overtype key seems to have been disabled since the last round of updates. I have tried following instructions to reactivate but to not avail. As I use overtype all the time to update minutes, this is a real problem for me. Any suggestions please?
Use one of the following methods to enable Overtype mode.
1. Do one of the following, as appropriate for your version of Word:
* In Word 2010 and Word 2013, click the File tab, and then click Options.
* In Word 2007, click the Office Button icon, and then click Word Options.
2. In the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced.
3. Do one of the following:
* To enable the INSERT key in order to control Overtype mode, click to select the Use the Insert key to control overtype mode check box.
* To keep Overtype mode always enabled, click to select the Use overtype mode check box.
4. Click OK.
1. Right-click the Status bar, and then click Overtype."Insert" is now displayed on the left side of the Status bar.
2. To use Overtype mode, click Insert on the Status bar. "Overtype" is now displayed on the left side of the Status bar.
Note The Status bar is located at the bottom of the Word window.
2015-05-23, 10353👍, 2💬
What is service "wudfsvc" and library "wudfsvc.dll" on Windows Vista? "wudfsvc" is a system service ...
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
Daylight saving time has been changed since March 2007 in US, Canada and Mexico. How do I update my ...