HOW DO I TURN ALL MICROSOFT PROGRAMS BACK ON ?
I TURN OFF MICROSOFT PROGRAMS TO SEE IF IT EFFECTED STARTUP. Can't remember how I did it . I think it was in admin.W8
Did you perform a Clean Boot and now wish to return to a Normal Boot?
1. On the Start screen, type msconfig, and then press Enter.
2. On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
3. Tap or click the Services tab and clear the check box beside Hide all Microsoft services, and then tap or click Enable all.
4. Next, tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click Open Task Manager.
5. In task manager, enable all of your startup programs, and then tap or click OK.
6. When you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.
2013-04-26, 2906👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...