Remove Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
How to remove Bluetooth pairing to my laptop from my LG P925 cell phone?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, you can remove the Bluetooth pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu. You see "NEW_LAPTOP" listed as a Bluetooth device.
2. If "Connected to phone and media audio" is displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP", tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
3. Press and hold on "NEW_LAPTOP" until the context menu shows up.
4. Tap on "Unpair". LG cell phone will remove the Bluetooth pairing with your Windows 7 laptop computer.
5. See the "Pair with this device" message displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP" to confirm that the Bluetooth pairing is removed correctly.
2013-03-05, 2642👍, 0💬
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
What is the startup program "Delayed launcher - IAStorIconLaunch.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can ...