Remove Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
How to remove Bluetooth pairing to my laptop from my LG P925 cell phone?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, you can remove the Bluetooth pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu. You see "NEW_LAPTOP" listed as a Bluetooth device.
2. If "Connected to phone and media audio" is displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP", tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
3. Press and hold on "NEW_LAPTOP" until the context menu shows up.
4. Tap on "Unpair". LG cell phone will remove the Bluetooth pairing with your Windows 7 laptop computer.
5. See the "Pair with this device" message displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP" to confirm that the Bluetooth pairing is removed correctly.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-05, 2973👍, 0💬
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
What is BTStackServer.exe Process - Bluetooth Stack COM Server? Process BTStackServer.exe is the Blu...
What is msdxm.ocx - Windows Media Player 2 ActiveX Control? msdxm.ocx is installed as an ActiveX Con...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...