Remove Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
How to remove Bluetooth pairing to my laptop from my LG P925 cell phone?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, you can remove the Bluetooth pairing using these steps:
1. On your Windows Phone, tap on "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu. You see "NEW_LAPTOP" listed as a Bluetooth device.
2. If "Connected to phone and media audio" is displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP", tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
3. Press and hold on "NEW_LAPTOP" until the context menu shows up.
4. Tap on "Unpair". LG cell phone will remove the Bluetooth pairing with your Windows 7 laptop computer.
5. See the "Pair with this device" message displayed under "NEW_LAPTOP" to confirm that the Bluetooth pairing is removed correctly.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-05, 3031👍, 0💬
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
What is the startup program "Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper - igfxtray.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...