Bluetooth Connection Failed on AV Remote Control
What should I do when I get the connection failed message while trying to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control with my LG P925 phone connection?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your Windows 7 laptop computer, and you get the connection failed message while trying to play music stored in your phone on your laptop:
Connection Failed A connection attempt has failed. Make sure that the LG P925g is turned on, and then try again.
See the picture below:
To resolve the problem, you should follow these steps:
1. On LG P925 phone, stop the Music application.
2. Disconnect and unpair LG P925 phone from the laptop.
3. Pair LG P925 phone with the laptop again and make sure that the laptop's status is "Connected to phone and media audio" on your phone
4. Play music again on phone.
5. On laptop, start the "Music and Audio" connection to run the Bluetooth AV remote control again.
2013-03-08, 5987👍, 0💬
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
How do I get the latest version of Windows Defender? If you installed Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) pri...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...