Saving Picture Files on Windows 7 Received through Bluetooth
How can I save a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can save pictures sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file.
4. Click "Save in folder" to transfer the file, IMG104.jpg, to your laptop.
5. When the transfer is done. You see another pop up message showing up:
File Transfer Notification File 'IMG104.jpg' was received from device 'LG P925g' and saved in folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures'. Click here to open the folder.
6. Open folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures', you see the picture file, IMG104.jpg, saved properly.
2013-03-11, 2721👍, 0💬
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
What is NetZero Toolbar - United Online NetZero dialup toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? ...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...