Saving Picture Files on Windows 7 Received through Bluetooth
How can I save a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can save pictures sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file.
4. Click "Save in folder" to transfer the file, IMG104.jpg, to your laptop.
5. When the transfer is done. You see another pop up message showing up:
File Transfer Notification File 'IMG104.jpg' was received from device 'LG P925g' and saved in folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures'. Click here to open the folder.
6. Open folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures', you see the picture file, IMG104.jpg, saved properly.
2013-03-11, 2493👍, 0💬
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...