Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Saving Picture Files on Windows 7 Received through Bluetooth
How can I save a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can save pictures sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file.
4. Click "Save in folder" to transfer the file, IMG104.jpg, to your laptop.
5. When the transfer is done. You see another pop up message showing up:
File Transfer Notification File 'IMG104.jpg' was received from device 'LG P925g' and saved in folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures'. Click here to open the folder.
6. Open folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures', you see the picture file, IMG104.jpg, saved properly.
â‡’ Sending Picture Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
â‡ Options on Receiving Files on Windows 7 through Bluetooth
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - LG P925 Android and Windows 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-11, 3653👍, 0💬
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
What is "WLAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WLAN AutoConfig" service related...
What is "Office Source Engine" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Source Engine" servi...
What is "Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is ...
What is realsched.exe process - Real Player RealNetworks Scheduler? Process realsched.exe is a backg...