Saving Picture Files on Windows 7 Received through Bluetooth
How can I save a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can save pictures sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file.
4. Click "Save in folder" to transfer the file, IMG104.jpg, to your laptop.
5. When the transfer is done. You see another pop up message showing up:
File Transfer Notification File 'IMG104.jpg' was received from device 'LG P925g' and saved in folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures'. Click here to open the folder.
6. Open folder 'C:\Users\joe\Pictures', you see the picture file, IMG104.jpg, saved properly.
2013-03-11, 2577👍, 0💬
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Dialup ZCast" to speedup my computer and reduce...
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...