Options on Receiving Files on Windows 7 through Bluetooth
What are options on receiving a picture file on my Windows 7 laptop computer? The file is sent through the Bluetooth connection from my LG P925 cell phone.
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can view and change options on receiving picture files sent from your phone on your laptop using these steps:
1. Follow the previous tutorial to send a picture file from your phone.
2. After sending the picture from your phone, go to your Windows 7 laptop immediately. You see a pop up message from the task bar:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device LG P925g is attempting to access files on this computer.
3. Click on the message. You see "Bluetooth" window showing up with several options on how to receive the picture file:
Bluetooth device LG P925g is attempting to send file IMG104.jpg to this computer. [ ] Always do this for Image files from LG P925g Save File Save in folder: Pictures Click here to change folder Open file with application Windows Media Center Microsoft Office 2010 Windows Photo Viewer Do not accept
4. Click "Click here to change folder" to select a folder on your laptop to store received picture files.
5. Check "Always do this for Image files from LG P925g" checkbox, so that subsequent picture file transfer will by-pass this step.
2013-11-15, 3446👍, 2💬
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
What is helpctr.exe - Microsoft Help and Support Center? helpctr.exe is the executable binary file o...