Sending Picture Files from LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send a picture file from my LG P925 phone to my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send pictures stored in your phone to your laptop using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On LG P925 phone, tap on "Camera". You see the camera screen showing up.
3. Tap on the picture icon on the bottom left corner of the camera screen. You see the last picture stored in your phone showing up.
4. Flick through all pictures and tap on a favorite picture. You see picture function icons showing up.
5. Tap on "Menu" > "Share" > "Bluetooth". You see that "NEW_LAPTOP" is listed to represent your laptop paired on the phone.
6. Tap on "NEW_LAPTOP". You see a message of "Sending file to NEW_LAPTOP" is displayed.
See the next tutorial on how to receive picture files on Windows 7 laptops.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
2013-03-08, 2808👍, 0💬
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
Can I remove startup application "GoogleDesktop.exe - Google Desktop Search" to speedup my computer ...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...