Sending Picture Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send a picture file to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send pictures stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Windows 7, click on "Bluetooth Devices" icon in the task bar. You see "LG P925g" listed as a paired Bluetooth device.
3. Double-click "LG P925g" to open the "Bluetooth Device Control" for "LG P925g".
4. Click "Send files to the (LG P925g) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with "Select the files to send" option.
5. Click "Browse Files..." button. You see the "Open" dialog box showing up.
6. Locate a nice picture file, River.jpg, and click "Open". You see "River.jpg" is listed in the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window.
7. Click "Next". You see the "Select the destination folder" option showing up with "LG P925g" selected.
8. Click "Send". You see the "Sending Item(s)" window showing up.
See the next tutorial on how to receive picture files on LG P925g cell phone.
2013-03-12, 2846👍, 0💬
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
Removing Trojan Vundo with FixVundo.exe from Symantec 1. Downloaded FixVundo.exe from http://securit...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...