Sending Picture Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send a picture file to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send pictures stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Windows 7, click on "Bluetooth Devices" icon in the task bar. You see "LG P925g" listed as a paired Bluetooth device.
3. Double-click "LG P925g" to open the "Bluetooth Device Control" for "LG P925g".
4. Click "Send files to the (LG P925g) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with "Select the files to send" option.
5. Click "Browse Files..." button. You see the "Open" dialog box showing up.
6. Locate a nice picture file, River.jpg, and click "Open". You see "River.jpg" is listed in the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window.
7. Click "Next". You see the "Select the destination folder" option showing up with "LG P925g" selected.
8. Click "Send". You see the "Sending Item(s)" window showing up.
See the next tutorial on how to receive picture files on LG P925g cell phone.
2013-03-12, 2700👍, 0💬
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide? I want to have clickable links to help...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers som...
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...