Sending Picture Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send a picture file to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send pictures stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Windows 7, click on "Bluetooth Devices" icon in the task bar. You see "LG P925g" listed as a paired Bluetooth device.
3. Double-click "LG P925g" to open the "Bluetooth Device Control" for "LG P925g".
4. Click "Send files to the (LG P925g) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with "Select the files to send" option.
5. Click "Browse Files..." button. You see the "Open" dialog box showing up.
6. Locate a nice picture file, River.jpg, and click "Open". You see "River.jpg" is listed in the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window.
7. Click "Next". You see the "Select the destination folder" option showing up with "LG P925g" selected.
8. Click "Send". You see the "Sending Item(s)" window showing up.
See the next tutorial on how to receive picture files on LG P925g cell phone.
2013-03-12, 2924👍, 0💬
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is shdocvw.dll DLL file - Shell Doc Object and Control Library? DLL shdocvw.dll is the Microsof...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...
What is services.exe process - Services and Controller app? Process services.exe is part of the Wind...