Sending Picture Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send a picture file to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send pictures stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Windows 7, click on "Bluetooth Devices" icon in the task bar. You see "LG P925g" listed as a paired Bluetooth device.
3. Double-click "LG P925g" to open the "Bluetooth Device Control" for "LG P925g".
4. Click "Send files to the (LG P925g) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with "Select the files to send" option.
5. Click "Browse Files..." button. You see the "Open" dialog box showing up.
6. Locate a nice picture file, River.jpg, and click "Open". You see "River.jpg" is listed in the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window.
7. Click "Next". You see the "Select the destination folder" option showing up with "LG P925g" selected.
8. Click "Send". You see the "Sending Item(s)" window showing up.
See the next tutorial on how to receive picture files on LG P925g cell phone.
2013-03-12, 2514👍, 0💬
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...