Sending PDF Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send PDF files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a PDF file, Manual.pdf, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Manual.pdf". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Applications" > "Adobe Reader" > "Documents" > "/mnt/sdcard/BLUETOOTH".
2013-03-14, 2556👍, 0💬
What is yt.dll - DLL File - Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser? yt.dll is installed as part of the Yahoo! ...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...