Sending PDF Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send PDF files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a PDF file, Manual.pdf, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Manual.pdf". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Applications" > "Adobe Reader" > "Documents" > "/mnt/sdcard/BLUETOOTH".
2013-03-14, 2824👍, 0💬
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...
Removing Google Toolbar Symptom: Google Toolbar seems to be a nice tool. It offers the following fea...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
the computer detect the microphone plugged in, but it's not working with any App. or Desktop soft we...