Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send music files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice music file, Wave.mp3, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Wave.mp3". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Music" > "Albums" > "BLUETOOTH".
2013-06-08, 3601👍, 1💬
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
the computer detect the microphone plugged in, but it's not working with any App. or Desktop soft we...
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...