Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send music files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice music file, Wave.mp3, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Wave.mp3". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Music" > "Albums" > "BLUETOOTH".
2013-06-08, 3351👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application service "N...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...