Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send music files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice music file, Wave.mp3, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Wave.mp3". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Music" > "Albums" > "BLUETOOTH".
2013-06-08, 3435👍, 1💬
How set up "live tv" in Windows Media Center on Windows 7? If you have TV tuner installed on your co...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...