Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send music files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice music file, Wave.mp3, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Wave.mp3". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Music" > "Albums" > "BLUETOOTH".
2013-06-08, 3258👍, 1💬
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...