Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
How can I send music files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send music files stored in your laptop to your phone using these steps:
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice music file, Wave.mp3, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Wave.mp3". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, tap [OK] on the "Bluetooth authorization request" to receive the music file.
8. When the transfer is done. The music file is stored in "Music" > "Albums" > "BLUETOOTH".
2013-06-08, 3141👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
I get the message "cyberlink powercinema resident program has stopped working" on startup on my Dell...