Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
2013-03-13, 2831👍, 0💬
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
How to remove quickset.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...