Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-13, 3827👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
What is "Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows C...
What is "Remote Access Auto Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Acc...
How to add a network user on a Windows 10 Pro computer? The network user already exists on the compa...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...