Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
2013-03-13, 3356👍, 0💬
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds s...
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...