Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
2013-03-13, 2918👍, 0💬
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
How to remove CLI.exe from startup program list? CLI.exe is a configuration program for the ATI grap...