Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
â‡’ Sending Music Files to LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
â‡ Finding Picture Files Received on LG P925 Phone through Bluetooth
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - LG P925 Android and Windows 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-13, 3876👍, 0💬
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
Why I am getting the "Why did my PC restart?" message? After taking the quick setup information, you...
How do I copy customized media information for my files to my new computer? When you add or edit med...
How much does Windows Media Player 11 cost Windows Media Player 11 is a free update to the Windows M...
What is Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - Download Program Files (DPF)? Windows Genuine Ad...