Sending Files Using Windows Explorer Context Menu
How can I send files to my LG P925 phone from my Windows 7 laptop computer using the Windows Explorer context menu?
If your LG P925 cell phone is paired with your laptop, you can send files stored in your laptop to your phone using the Windows Explorer context menu.
1. Pair your LG P925 phone to your Windows 7 laptop as shown in previous tutorials.
2. On Window 7 laptop, locate a nice picture file, Sunrise.jpg, with Windows Explorer.
3. Right-click on "Sunrise.jpg". You see the context menu showing up.
4. Select "Send to" > "Bluetooth" from the menu. You see the "Bluetooth Send Wizard" window showing up:
Welcome to the Wizard Click here to send to LG P925g If this computer has not established a paired relationship with the remote device, then the remote device must be discoverable and connectable. If security is enabled, you must know the remote device's security code. Refer to the remote device's documentation for assistance. Prepare the remote device and then click Next to continue.
5. Click "Next". You see the "Select Bluetooth Device" window showing up.
6. Double-click on "LG P925g". You see the "Sending Item(s)" windows showing up.
7. On LG P925 cell phone, follow the other tutorial to receive the picture file.
You can also select multiple picture files and send them in a single transfer to your phone.
2013-03-13, 2748👍, 0💬
I get the message "cyberlink powercinema resident program has stopped working" on startup on my Dell...
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
What is "Net.Pipe Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Pipe Listener Adap...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...