Device Drivers When Pairing LG P925 Phone with Windows 7
What are device drivers installed on Windows 7 with pairing with my LG P925 cell phone?
If you pair your LG P925 cell phone to your Windows 7 laptop computer as shown in previous tutorials, some Bluetooth device drivers will be installed on your laptop as shown below:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your cell phone, tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to initiate the Bluetooth pairing under the "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu.
3. On your Windows 7 laptop, click the pop up Bluetooth message. And follow the instruction to accept the pairing.
4. Back on your cell phone, tap on [Pair] to finish up the pairing.
5. Back on your Windows 7 laptop, you see "Driver Software Installation" window showing up:
Your device is ready to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Ready to use Bluetooth AV Source Ready to use Bluetooth Headset AG Ready to use Bluetooth Hands-free AG Ready to use Bluetooth OPP Ready to use Bluetooth FTP Ready to use
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-03-04, 3125👍, 0💬
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...
What is "Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows C...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...