Device Drivers When Pairing LG P925 Phone with Windows 7
What are device drivers installed on Windows 7 with pairing with my LG P925 cell phone?
If you pair your LG P925 cell phone to your Windows 7 laptop computer as shown in previous tutorials, some Bluetooth device drivers will be installed on your laptop as shown below:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your cell phone, tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to initiate the Bluetooth pairing under the "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu.
3. On your Windows 7 laptop, click the pop up Bluetooth message. And follow the instruction to accept the pairing.
4. Back on your cell phone, tap on [Pair] to finish up the pairing.
5. Back on your Windows 7 laptop, you see "Driver Software Installation" window showing up:
Your device is ready to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Ready to use Bluetooth AV Source Ready to use Bluetooth Headset AG Ready to use Bluetooth Hands-free AG Ready to use Bluetooth OPP Ready to use Bluetooth FTP Ready to use
2013-03-04, 2616👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Playing MPEG Video Files with MPlayer The next test is to use MPlayer to play a MPEG video file: C:\...
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...