Device Drivers When Pairing LG P925 Phone with Windows 7
What are device drivers installed on Windows 7 with pairing with my LG P925 cell phone?
If you pair your LG P925 cell phone to your Windows 7 laptop computer as shown in previous tutorials, some Bluetooth device drivers will be installed on your laptop as shown below:
1. On your Windows 7 laptop, make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled with "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" turned on.
2. On your cell phone, tap on "NEW_LAPTOP" to initiate the Bluetooth pairing under the "Settings" > "Wireless & networks" > "Bluetooth settings" menu.
3. On your Windows 7 laptop, click the pop up Bluetooth message. And follow the instruction to accept the pairing.
4. Back on your cell phone, tap on [Pair] to finish up the pairing.
5. Back on your Windows 7 laptop, you see "Driver Software Installation" window showing up:
Your device is ready to use Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Ready to use Bluetooth AV Source Ready to use Bluetooth Headset AG Ready to use Bluetooth Hands-free AG Ready to use Bluetooth OPP Ready to use Bluetooth FTP Ready to use
2013-03-04, 2748👍, 0💬
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...