Transfer Videos from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer Videos from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice Videos on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Videos\FromPC.
2. Go to archive.com Web site and click Video > Animation & Cartoons > Film Chest Vintage Cartoons > Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!
3. Click on "25.8 MB" at the end of "mighty_mouse_wolf_wolf.mpeg" line under "Movie Files" to download it in MPEG4 format.
4. Save the "mighty_mouse_wolf_wolf_512kb.mp4" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Videos\FromPC.
5. Download more free movies.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Videos > All
8. Drag "Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!" in the Details list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Videos You see "Mighty Mouse: Wolf! Wolf!" showing up in the list.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-29, 3070👍, 0💬
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...