Sync Pictures/Videos from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to sync music, videos, pictures, and podcasts from my Windows computer to my Windows phone with Zune?
If you have the free Zune software installed on your computer, you can sync music, videos and pictures to your Windows phone easily.
1. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable that came with your phone.
2. If the Zune software is installed on your computer, the program will start automatically. If it isn't installed on your computer, see Install the Zune software.
3. If this is the first time you've connected your phone to your PC, follow the instructions in the Zune software to name your phone and perform other setup tasks.
4. In the Zune software, click Collection.
5. Find the item you want to sync by doing one of the following: Click a category (Music, Videos, Pictures, or Podcasts), and browse until you find the item you want to sync with your phone (such as a song, album, artist, playlist, genre, and so on); In the Search box, enter what you're looking for (for example, a song title or artist name). In the search results, click the desired item.
6. Drag the item to the phone icon in the lower-left corner of the Zune software.
2013-10-24, 2487👍, 0💬
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...