Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 1658👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
How to remove DVDLauncher.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce secur...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...