Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 1833👍, 0💬
How to download ActivePerl 18.104.22.1680? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...