Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 2661👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
How do i update drive letter access component version 184.108.40.206 The best way to update your driver let...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
How to select system language during the Windows 7 initial set up process? If you bought your comput...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...