Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 1667👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...