Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 2809👍, 0💬
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...
What is REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Interne...
What is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process a v...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...