Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 3550👍, 0💬
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
What is NicConfigSvc.exe process - Internal Network Card Power Management Service? Process nicconfig...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Can I disable Windows service "ClipBook" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ClipBook" - Enable...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...