Transfer Music from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer music from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice music on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
2. Go to mp3.com Web site and click Free Music > Soul.
3. Download "The Q4 - One of These Days".
4. Save the "The Q4 - One of These Days.mp3" to C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Music\FromPC.
5. Download more free music.
6. Connect your Windows phone and run Zune software.
7. Click Collection > Music > The Q4
8. Drag "One of These Days" in the Song list to the Phone icon near bottom left corner
9. Wait for the synchronization to finish and disconnect the phone.
10. On your Windows phone, tap Music + Videos > Music. You see "The Q4" showing up as an artist.
11. Tap on it to play.
2013-10-28, 3168👍, 0💬
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
What is ZCfgSvc.exe process - Intel Wireless ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application? Process ZCfgSvc.exe is the ...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...