Transfer Picture from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer pictures from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice pictures on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Pictures\FromPC. Save your nice pictures into this folder.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and run Zune.
3. Click Collections > Pictures. You see a list of Albums showing up.
4. Click "FromPC" album. You see a list of your favorite pictures.
5. Hold down "Shift" key and select multiple pictres, or presse "Ctrl-A" to select all pictures.
6. Drag them to the Phone icon on the bottom left corner.
6. Disconnect the phone and launch "Pictures" app on the phone.
7. Tap albums > FromPC You see a list of pictures that are transferred from computer.
2013-10-28, 1962👍, 0💬
How do I improve the touch sensitivity on my PC 1. Adjust the pen and touch settings in the Control ...
Can I remove startup application "igfxtray.exe - Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper" to speedup my co...
How do I remove the list of files that I have recently played from the File menu in the Player? In o...
What is service "AeLookupSvc" on Windows Vista? "AeLookupSvc" is a system service with the display n...
I have a program called (Default) with no description as to what it is for. Listed in the administra...