Transfer Picture from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer pictures from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice pictures on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Pictures\FromPC. Save your nice pictures into this folder.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and run Zune.
3. Click Collections > Pictures. You see a list of Albums showing up.
4. Click "FromPC" album. You see a list of your favorite pictures.
5. Hold down "Shift" key and select multiple pictres, or presse "Ctrl-A" to select all pictures.
6. Drag them to the Phone icon on the bottom left corner.
6. Disconnect the phone and launch "Pictures" app on the phone.
7. Tap albums > FromPC You see a list of pictures that are transferred from computer.
2013-10-28, 1856👍, 0💬
Splitting/Joining MPEG Files with mpgtx "mpgtx" offers a function to split a large MPEG file into sm...
How to use sc.exe command to start and stop an existing service? If you want to start or stop a serv...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
Why HelpSvc.exe Is Causing Windows XP to Stop Responding - Using High CPU and Memory? Many users hav...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...