Transfer Picture from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer pictures from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice pictures on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Pictures\FromPC. Save your nice pictures into this folder.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and run Zune.
3. Click Collections > Pictures. You see a list of Albums showing up.
4. Click "FromPC" album. You see a list of your favorite pictures.
5. Hold down "Shift" key and select multiple pictres, or presse "Ctrl-A" to select all pictures.
6. Drag them to the Phone icon on the bottom left corner.
6. Disconnect the phone and launch "Pictures" app on the phone.
7. Tap albums > FromPC You see a list of pictures that are transferred from computer.
2013-10-28, 3294👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
How to install FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla FireFox 2 add-on that provides FTP client functions on ...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as CGI on Windows systems? If you have followed our...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...