Transfer Picture from Computer to Phone with Zune
How to transfer pictures from computer to Windows phone with Zune?
If you have some nice pictures on your computer and you want to transfer them to your Windows phone, you can do this using Zune software.
1. Create a new folder C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\Pictures\FromPC. Save your nice pictures into this folder.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and run Zune.
3. Click Collections > Pictures. You see a list of Albums showing up.
4. Click "FromPC" album. You see a list of your favorite pictures.
5. Hold down "Shift" key and select multiple pictres, or presse "Ctrl-A" to select all pictures.
6. Drag them to the Phone icon on the bottom left corner.
6. Disconnect the phone and launch "Pictures" app on the phone.
7. Tap albums > FromPC You see a list of pictures that are transferred from computer.
2013-10-28, 3953👍, 0💬
What is service "wudfsvc" and library "wudfsvc.dll" on Windows Vista? "wudfsvc" is a system service ...
What is Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE)...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Provisioning Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...