Delete Synced Pictures/Videos from Phone with Zune
How to delete all synced pictures, music and videos from Windows phone with Zune?
Once you have synced all pictures, music and videos from your Windows phone to your Windows computer, you can delete them from your phone one by one manually. But if you want to delete them all, you do it from Zune:
1. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and run Zune.
2. Click on the Phone icon and make sure your phone is fully synced.
3. Copy all pictures files from C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\From SAMSUNG SGH-i937\Camera roll to a backup folder.
4. In the Zune software, click Settings > Phone > Sync Options.
5. Click "ERASE ALL CONTENT" button in the "Device options" section near the bottom of the options panel.
6. Click "YES" on the confirmation box to start deleting all pictures, music
and videos from your Window phone:
2013-10-25, 2884👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is "Lenovo Camera Mute" in a service on Lenovo laptop computer that supports the camera on/off ...
What is "User Profile Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "User Profile Service" servi...