Delete Synced Pictures/Videos from Phone with Zune
How to delete all synced pictures, music and videos from Windows phone with Zune?
Once you have synced all pictures, music and videos from your Windows phone to your Windows computer, you can delete them from your phone one by one manually. But if you want to delete them all, you do it from Zune:
1. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and run Zune.
2. Click on the Phone icon and make sure your phone is fully synced.
3. Copy all pictures files from C:\Users\"name"\Pictures\From SAMSUNG SGH-i937\Camera roll to a backup folder.
4. In the Zune software, click Settings > Phone > Sync Options.
5. Click "ERASE ALL CONTENT" button in the "Device options" section near the bottom of the options panel.
6. Click "YES" on the confirmation box to start deleting all pictures, music
and videos from your Window phone:
2013-10-25, 2146👍, 0💬
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
Can I remove startup application "Apoint.exe - Alps Pointing-device Driver" to speedup my computer a...