I can't click on app in windows store..
I can't click on app in windows store and I can't update anythig from the store bcz i can't click anywhere... I want update windows 8 to 8.1 but I can't do bcz of this
You may try the Following:
1) Reset the Windows Store Cache- In lower left corner right click on Windows 8 icon, run, type wsreset.exe, enter
2) Run App trouble Troubleshooter http://windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app. Also check out other suggestions
3) If issue still persists try running the following Commands from a command Prompt (Admin)
1) sfc /scannow when finished running reboot computer.
2) Dism.exe. /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
3) Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth once finished reboot and rerun sfc /scannow
Reboot and rerun a third time if necessary. Hope this helps and if you need any further assistance post and we will be glad to help you.
2014-10-15, 2857👍, 0💬
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
Why am I getting errors when starting Apache server to load PHP as a module with php5apache2.dll? If...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...