Promoting User to Administrator on Windows Server 2016
How to promote an existing user to administator on Windows Server 2016?
Here are the steps to promote an existing user to administator on Windows Server 2016:
1. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts". You see a list of existing users.
2. Click on the user name you want to promote. You see user related action list.
3. Click "Change the account type" link on the left. You see the account type option list.
4. Select the "Administrator" option.
5. Click "Change acount type" button to finish.
2018-10-08, 2697👍, 0💬
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
What is the scheduled task "\G2MUpdateTask-S-1-5-21 -..."on my Windows 7 computer? "\G2MUpdateTask-S...
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...