Promoting User to Administrator on Windows Server 2016
How to promote an existing user to administator on Windows Server 2016?
Here are the steps to promote an existing user to administator on Windows Server 2016:
1. Go to "Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts". You see a list of existing users.
2. Click on the user name you want to promote. You see user related action list.
3. Click "Change the account type" link on the left. You see the account type option list.
4. Select the "Administrator" option.
5. Click "Change acount type" button to finish.
2018-10-08, 2084👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
How to download and install HiJackThis? If you want to download and install HiJackThis to your Windo...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local"folder? Can I delete th...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...