Starting Page on Edge Web browser
How to change starting page setting on Edge Web browser? I want to set it google.com.
Starting page is a very important setting in Edge Web browser. It determines the first Website you will see each time you start Edge Web browser. So you want to start a page that can be loaded quickly and useful.
But this setting might be changed in many cases:
1. When you purchase a new computer. It will be set to the computer manufacture Website, like Dell.
2. Upgrading Edge. It will be set to Microsoft Website.
3. Installing an Internet connection program. It will be set to the Internet provider Website, like Verizon Website.
4. Installing Web-based applications, it will be set to the Website of the application provider.
5. When your computer gets infected by an adware/spyware, it will be set to an advertiser Website.
If you want to change it back to your preferred Website, you need go to "... > Settings".
Change "Open Microsoft Edge with" to "A specific page or pages". Then enter "google.com" and click the save icon.
Also change "Open new tabs with" to "A blank page".
2019-09-16, 755👍, 0💬
Removing Google Toolbar Symptom: Google Toolbar seems to be a nice tool. It offers the following fea...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
What is "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Mic...
What happens if you entered the wrong Passkey on your cell phone? If the Passkey you entered on your...
How can I tell the number of CPU or logical processors on my Windows Server 2012? To find out how ma...