Removing ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application - Monitor Apache Servers
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk?
ApacheMonitor.exe is the Apache HTTP server monitor installed as a startup application. After system startup, ApacheMonitor.exe shows in system taskbar tray. See our ApacheMonitor.exe - Startup Application tutorial for more details.
If you want to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Windows Explore and create an archive folder.
2. Go to the startup folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
3. Locate Monitor Apache Servers. Click right mouse button, and select Cut.
4. Go back to the archive folder. Click right mouse button and select Paste.
5. Restart your Windows system.
2007-01-27, 12790👍, 0💬
What is the "World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)" system service on Windows Server 2012? Can I...
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
What is "Net.Msmq Listener Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Net.Msmq Listener Adap...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...