Configuring Apache to Use PHP as a Loaded Module on Windows Systems
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems?
1. Assuming that your Apache server is installed at C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2
2. Assuming that your PHP engine is installed at C:\Program Files\php-5.2.0-Win32
3. Use "notepad" to open C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation \Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf
4. Go to the LoadModule section and enter:
LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32/php5apache2.dll" PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32"
6. Go to mime_module section and define a mime type as:
<IfModule mime_module> ... AddType application/x-httpd-php .php </IfModule>
7. Try to restart the Apache server, you will get the following error:
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 116 of C:/Program Files /Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/php-5.2.0-Win32 /php5apache2.dll into server: The specified module could not be found.
8. To resolve this error, read our Fixing php5apache2.dll Loading Error tutorial.
2016-07-10, 45197👍, 2💬
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...