Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2067👍, 0💬
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
I don't really want the American holidays to show up in the calendar app. Is there a way to disable ...