Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2495👍, 0💬
What is "Remote Access Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Access C...
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...