Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2313👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
My mail cannot sync and there is a message that my email address is not available when I click on th...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...