Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 1659👍, 0💬
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Can I disable Windows service "Portable Media Serial Number" to speedup my computer? Windows service...