Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 1880👍, 0💬
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...