Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2335👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...