Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 1709👍, 0💬
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
How to download ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
What is HelpSvc.exe - Microsoft Help Center Service? That is HelpSvc.exe? There many answers on the ...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...