Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 1928👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to remove CLI.exe from startup program list? CLI.exe is a configuration program for the ATI grap...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...