Configure Windows Phone Connection with Zune
How to configure the Windows Phone connection in Zune? This is my first time connecting my phone with my computer.
If you connecting your Windows phone to your computer with Zune for the first time, you need to go through the configuration process:
1. Connect Windows phone to Windows computer with the USB cable. Zune should start automatically.
2. Enter the PIN on your phone, if it is locked. You see the Windows Phone setup screen showing up on the computer.
3. Click "Next". You see a screen to name your phone connection.
4. Click "Next". You see a screen informing your if there any software update for your phone.
5. Click "UPDATE LATER". The synchronization will start between your phone and your computer.
The picture below shows you the Windows Phone setup screen with Zune:
2013-10-08, 2543👍, 0💬
What is the "User Access Logging Service (UALSVC)" system service on Windows Server 2012? Can I disa...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application service "N...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla FireFox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...