Disable/Enable Services on Windows 7 Service Console
How to enable or disable services on the Windows 7 Services console?
If you want to enable or disable a service on the Windows 7 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If you want to disable the service, click the "Stop" button to stop the service first, then change the "Startup type" setting to "Disabled".
5. If you want to enable the service, change the "Startup type" setting to "Manual" first, click the "Apply" button, then click the "Start" button start the service.
6. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to disable or enable services:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2016-07-07, 2002👍, 0💬
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Alexa Toolbar offers...
What is "ASP.NET State Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "ASP.NET State Service" ser...
How to remove issch.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security ri...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...