Disable/Enable Services on Windows 7 Service Console
How to enable or disable services on the Windows 7 Services console?
If you want to enable or disable a service on the Windows 7 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If you want to disable the service, click the "Stop" button to stop the service first, then change the "Startup type" setting to "Disabled".
5. If you want to enable the service, change the "Startup type" setting to "Manual" first, click the "Apply" button, then click the "Start" button start the service.
6. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to disable or enable services:
2016-07-07, 671👍, 0💬
How to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2? If you want to uninstall OpenOffice.org 2.2, you should follow ...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...