Testing Bluetooth Device on Windows XP
How to test the Bluetooth device on my Windows XP System?
If you want to test the Bluetooth device on your Windows XP system, you can use the "Diagnostics" tab on the "Bluetooth Configuration" tool:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Click "Start" > "Control Panel".
3. Double click "Bluetooth Configuration".
4. Click the "Diagnostics" tab.
5. Click the "Refresh" button. If the Bluetooth driver is installed and the Bluetooth radio is turned on, you will see the diagnostics test report as below:
Devices: Name: ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate II Status: Active Type: USB Device Status: The selected device is working properly. Manufacture: Broadcom Corporation Firmware Revision: Version 18.104.22.1682 Device Address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX HCI Version: Bluetooth HCI 2.1 HCI Revision: 5160 LMP Version: Bluetooth LMP 2.1 LMP Sub Version: 4235
See the picture below:
2012-01-07, 4506👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...