Testing Bluetooth Device on Windows XP
How to test the Bluetooth device on my Windows XP System?
If you want to test the Bluetooth device on your Windows XP system, you can use the "Diagnostics" tab on the "Bluetooth Configuration" tool:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Click "Start" > "Control Panel".
3. Double click "Bluetooth Configuration".
4. Click the "Diagnostics" tab.
5. Click the "Refresh" button. If the Bluetooth driver is installed and the Bluetooth radio is turned on, you will see the diagnostics test report as below:
Devices: Name: ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate II Status: Active Type: USB Device Status: The selected device is working properly. Manufacture: Broadcom Corporation Firmware Revision: Version 126.96.36.1992 Device Address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX HCI Version: Bluetooth HCI 2.1 HCI Revision: 5160 LMP Version: Bluetooth LMP 2.1 LMP Sub Version: 4235
See the picture below:
2012-01-07, 4391👍, 0💬
How to install PHP engine on Windows systems? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, y...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...