Testing Bluetooth Device on Windows XP
How to test the Bluetooth device on my Windows XP System?
If you want to test the Bluetooth device on your Windows XP system, you can use the "Diagnostics" tab on the "Bluetooth Configuration" tool:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth radio as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Click "Start" > "Control Panel".
3. Double click "Bluetooth Configuration".
4. Click the "Diagnostics" tab.
5. Click the "Refresh" button. If the Bluetooth driver is installed and the Bluetooth radio is turned on, you will see the diagnostics test report as below:
Devices: Name: ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate II Status: Active Type: USB Device Status: The selected device is working properly. Manufacture: Broadcom Corporation Firmware Revision: Version 18.104.22.1682 Device Address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX HCI Version: Bluetooth HCI 2.1 HCI Revision: 5160 LMP Version: Bluetooth LMP 2.1 LMP Sub Version: 4235
See the picture below:
2012-01-07, 4314👍, 0💬
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...