Entering Bluetooth PIN Code on Sumsung Cell Phone
How to enter the Bluetooth PIN code on my Sumsung cell phone? The PIN code was generated automatically by "My Bluetooth Places" on my Windows XP as the initiating device.
Once you got the PIN code when you try to connect to the cell phone from "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood" on Windows XP, you can try to enter it on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to establish the Bluetooth connection.
1. Turn on "Bluetooth" on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Turn on "Bluetooth" radio on your Windows XP laptop as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Double click on "My Bluetooth Places" on the desktop and click "Search for devices in range".
4. Double click on "MYPHONE" Bluetooth icon and wait for the PIN code, 442912, to show up.
5. As the same time, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: MYLAPTOP"
6. Enter the PIN code, 442912, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
7. The Bluetooth connection is established. You will see a list of services offered by the cell phone on the "Bluetooth Security Setup" screen on your laptop. You can ignore it for now.
When a remote device is connected, a check box shows up in the device icon in "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood":
2012-02-04, 4218👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Where are Apache server log files located? If you have followed our Apache Server Installation tutor...
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE"? "AEADIFilters" is a system service with t...