Entering Bluetooth PIN Code on Sumsung Cell Phone
How to enter the Bluetooth PIN code on my Sumsung cell phone? The PIN code was generated automatically by "My Bluetooth Places" on my Windows XP as the initiating device.
Once you got the PIN code when you try to connect to the cell phone from "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood" on Windows XP, you can try to enter it on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to establish the Bluetooth connection.
1. Turn on "Bluetooth" on your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Turn on "Bluetooth" radio on your Windows XP laptop as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Double click on "My Bluetooth Places" on the desktop and click "Search for devices in range".
4. Double click on "MYPHONE" Bluetooth icon and wait for the PIN code, 442912, to show up.
5. As the same time, your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone will show a prompt: "Passkey to: MYLAPTOP"
6. Enter the PIN code, 442912, and press "Pair" on the cell phone.
7. The Bluetooth connection is established. You will see a list of services offered by the cell phone on the "Bluetooth Security Setup" screen on your laptop. You can ignore it for now.
When a remote device is connected, a check box shows up in the device icon in "Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood":
2012-02-04, 4114👍, 0💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Can I remove startup application "igfxtray.exe - Intel Graphics Accelerator Helper" to speedup my co...
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...