Accepting Bluetooth Connection on Windows 7
How do I accept the Bluetooth connection request on my Windows 7 system? I see the "A Bluetooth device is trying to connect" message in the taskbar.
When you see the "A Bluetooth device is trying to connect" message on Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps to accept connection:
1. Select "Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth" on your SGH-A777 cell phone.
2. Select "Search for New Device". "NEW_LAPTOP" shows up on the cell phone representing the Windows 7 computer.
3. Select "NEW_LAPTOP". And enter "654321" as the Passkey and press "Pair" when the cell phone asks for a Passkey.
4. Go to your Windows 7 computer and click on the "A Bluetooth device is trying to connect" message in the taskbar when it shows up. You will see the "Add a device" windows showing up asking for you to enter the pairing code:
Enter the pairing code for the device This will verify that you are connecting to the correct device.  The code is either displayed on your device or in the information that came with the device.
5. Enter the same passkey, 654321, that you entered on the cell phone
here on the Windows 7 system as shown in this picture:
6. Click "Next" to let Windows 7 to finish establish the Bluetooth connect.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-07, 4870👍, 0💬
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part II Continue from Part I ...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...
What is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "McClientAnalytics.exe" process a v...
What is the scheduled task "\Microsoft\Windows\NetC fg\BindingWorkItemQueueH andler"on my Windows 8 c...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...