Request for FTP File Access Permission on Windows 7
Why am I getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar on my Windows 7?
You are getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar when a connected Bluetooth device is trying to send a picture file to your Windows 7 system as shown in this tutorial:
1. Make sure your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 system as a Bluetooth device.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. On your Windows 7 system, you will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar with this message:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device MYPHONE is attempting to access files on this computer.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-05, 6619👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE) 7. Here is a list of tutorials to answer many freq...
What is ActivePerl? ActivePerl, developed by ActiveState Software Inc., is the complete, ready-to-in...
A collection of 12 tutorials on creating, deleting and managing Windows services: What is a Windows ...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...