Request for FTP File Access Permission on Windows 7
Why am I getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar on my Windows 7?
You are getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar when a connected Bluetooth device is trying to send a picture file to your Windows 7 system as shown in this tutorial:
1. Make sure your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 system as a Bluetooth device.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. On your Windows 7 system, you will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar with this message:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device MYPHONE is attempting to access files on this computer.
See the picture below:
2012-03-05, 5863👍, 0💬
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7 Installed Programs and software? Here is a collection of ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...