Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Request for FTP File Access Permission on Windows 7
Why am I getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar on my Windows 7?
You are getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar when a connected Bluetooth device is trying to send a picture file to your Windows 7 system as shown in this tutorial:
1. Make sure your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 system as a Bluetooth device.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. On your Windows 7 system, you will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar with this message:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device MYPHONE is attempting to access files on this computer.
See the picture below:
â‡’ Receive Picture File from Cell Phone on Windows 7
â‡ Use Bluetooth Send Wizard on Windows 7 to Send Music Files
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - SGH-A777 Android and Windows 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-05, 6796👍, 0💬
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What is the scheduled task "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachin eCore"on my Windows 7 computer? "\GoogleUpdateTa...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs - Part II Contin...