Request for FTP File Access Permission on Windows 7
Why am I getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar on my Windows 7?
You are getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar when a connected Bluetooth device is trying to send a picture file to your Windows 7 system as shown in this tutorial:
1. Make sure your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 system as a Bluetooth device.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. On your Windows 7 system, you will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar with this message:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device MYPHONE is attempting to access files on this computer.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-05, 6964👍, 0💬
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What is MUWebControl Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? MUWebControl Class is a Download Program ...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...