Request for FTP File Access Permission on Windows 7
Why am I getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar on my Windows 7?
You are getting this "Request for FTP file access permission" notification in the taskbar when a connected Bluetooth device is trying to send a picture file to your Windows 7 system as shown in this tutorial:
1. Make sure your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone is connected to your Windows 7 system as a Bluetooth device.
2. On your cell phone, press "Menu > My Stuff > Pictures". You will see all picture files stored on your cell phone.
3. Select "MorningPicture.jpg" and run "Send > via Bluetooth" command on the "Options" menu.
4. Confirm the selected picture and select "NEW_LAPTOP" that represents the your connected laptop.
5. On your Windows 7 system, you will see the "Request for FTP file access permission" notification showing up in the taskbar with this message:
Request for FTP file access permissions Bluetooth device MYPHONE is attempting to access files on this computer.
See the picture below:
2012-03-05, 5741👍, 0💬
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...