Start/Stop Services on Windows 7 Service Console
How to start or stop services on the Windows 7 Services console?
If you want to start or stop a service on the Windows 7 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If the service status is "Started", you can click the "Stop" button on the General tab to stop it.
5. If the service status is "Stopped", you can click the "Start" button on the General tab to start it.
6. Wait for the system to stop or start the selected service and watch the "Service Control" progress window:
Windows is attempting to stop/start the following service on Local Computer... Print Spooler
7. When it's done, the service status will be changed.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to stop or start services
2012-03-08, 3969👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...