Start/Stop Services on Windows 7 Service Console
How to start or stop services on the Windows 7 Services console?
If you want to start or stop a service on the Windows 7 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If the service status is "Started", you can click the "Stop" button on the General tab to stop it.
5. If the service status is "Stopped", you can click the "Start" button on the General tab to start it.
6. Wait for the system to stop or start the selected service and watch the "Service Control" progress window:
Windows is attempting to stop/start the following service on Local Computer... Print Spooler
7. When it's done, the service status will be changed.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to stop or start services
2012-03-08, 4825👍, 0💬
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE)? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
What are required to use wireless routers to connect to the Internet? If you want to connect to the ...