Start/Stop Services on Windows 7 Service Console
How to start or stop services on the Windows 7 Services console?
If you want to start or stop a service on the Windows 7 Services console, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Scroll service list up and down to locate the service that you are interested in, for example "Print Spooler".
3. Double-click on "Print Spooler". You will see the "Print Spooler Properties" screen showing up with the "General" tab.
4. If the service status is "Started", you can click the "Stop" button on the General tab to stop it.
5. If the service status is "Stopped", you can click the "Start" button on the General tab to start it.
6. Wait for the system to stop or start the selected service and watch the "Service Control" progress window:
Windows is attempting to stop/start the following service on Local Computer... Print Spooler
7. When it's done, the service status will be changed.
Picture below shows you how to use Services console
to stop or start services
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2012-03-08, 5938👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "hpqwmiex.exe - HP ProtectTools security manager" to speedup my comput...
Can I disable Windows service "WLANKEEPER" to speedup my computer? Windows service "WLANKEEPER" - Pr...
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded. If you have the Windo...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
How to set up Internet Explorer 8, or IE 8? After downloading Internet Explorer 8. or IE 8, you shou...