Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2012-03-08, 7832👍, 0💬
Error 126: Application Management Service Failed To Start. The Specified Module Could Not Be Found. ...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How to remove RealPlay.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Location Awareness (NLA)" to speedup my computer? Microsoft a...