Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2012-03-08, 7287👍, 0💬
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...
How much memory can I free up by disabling unnecessary Windows services? If you are buying a new com...
What is the scheduled task "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachin eCore"on my Windows 7 computer? "\GoogleUpdateTa...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...