Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
2012-03-08, 5643👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...
Everytime when connect a USB device the volume lowers by 80% It happen with Soundblaster Audigy SE a...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...