Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
2012-03-08, 4502👍, 0💬
Where can I find installation instructions for Silverlight 3? Silverlight 3 is a Microsoft product. ...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)? Starting home page is a very imp...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
Can I disable Windows service "McAfee Framework Service" to speedup my computer? Third party service...