Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
2012-03-08, 4779👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
What is Scheduler.exe - Process - HP Backup Scheduler? Process Scheduler.exe is the backup scheduler...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...