Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
2012-03-08, 4378👍, 0💬
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Whenever an Internet ...