Export List of Services on Windows 7 Services Console
How to export a list of all services on my Windows 7 System? I want to same them in a file.
You can export a list of all services on your Windows 7 system using the Services tool as shown in this tutorial:
1. Start the Services console as shown in "Start Services Console on Windows 7" tutorial.
2. Select "Services (local)" in the left pane. Then click "Action > Export List..." in the menu. You will see "Export List" dialog box showing up.
3. Locate a folder where you want to save the list of services and enter a file name like services.txt.
4. Click "Save" to save the list of services.
5. Open the file "services.txt" you just saved, you will see a list of all services on your Windows 7 system:
See the picture below:
2012-03-08, 4613👍, 0💬
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to tell Apache server to transform (rewrite) URL? Assuming that you have your Apache server runn...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
How to remove msmsgs.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...