Bluetooth Connection from Samsung SGH-A777 to Windows 7
How can I initiate a Bluetooth connection from you Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to my Windows 7 system?
If you don't want to initiate the Bluetooth connection from your Windows 7 system, you can initiate the Bluetooth connection from your SGH-A777 cell phone using these steps:
1. Check your Windows 7 system to make sure that the Bluetooth radio is on and the Bluetooth device is set to be discoverable.
2. Press "Menu" and select "Settings" on your SGH-A777 cell phone.
3. Select "Connectivity" and select "Bluetooth".
4. Select "Search for New Device". The cell phone will search and find the Bluetooth device on your Windows 7 computer. "NEW_LAPTOP" shows up on the cell phone representing the Windows 7 computer.
5. Select "NEW_LAPTOP". It will prompt you for Passkey.
6. Enter "654321" as the Passkey and press "Pair".
7. A pop up message shows up from the Bluetooth icon on your Windows 7 computer:
A Bluetooth device is trying to connect Click to allow this.
See picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-07, 4757👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Internet Explorer (IE) 7. Here is a list of tutorials to answer many freq...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
What is REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Interne...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What is Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Windows Live Toolbar offers some ni...