Bluetooth Connection from Samsung SGH-A777 to Windows 7
How can I initiate a Bluetooth connection from you Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to my Windows 7 system?
If you don't want to initiate the Bluetooth connection from your Windows 7 system, you can initiate the Bluetooth connection from your SGH-A777 cell phone using these steps:
1. Check your Windows 7 system to make sure that the Bluetooth radio is on and the Bluetooth device is set to be discoverable.
2. Press "Menu" and select "Settings" on your SGH-A777 cell phone.
3. Select "Connectivity" and select "Bluetooth".
4. Select "Search for New Device". The cell phone will search and find the Bluetooth device on your Windows 7 computer. "NEW_LAPTOP" shows up on the cell phone representing the Windows 7 computer.
5. Select "NEW_LAPTOP". It will prompt you for Passkey.
6. Enter "654321" as the Passkey and press "Pair".
7. A pop up message shows up from the Bluetooth icon on your Windows 7 computer:
A Bluetooth device is trying to connect Click to allow this.
See picture below:
2012-03-07, 4118👍, 0💬
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
Can I disable Windows service "Distributed Link Tracking Client" to speedup my computer? Windows ser...
How can I tell the number of CPU or logical processors on my Windows Server 2012? To find out how ma...