Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 to Send Music Files
How Can I use Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 system to send music files to my cell phone?
You can use Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 to send a music file to your cell phone connected as a Bluetooth device using these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and double-click "MYPHONE". You will see the "MYPHONE" window showing up.
2. Click the "Send files to the (MYPHONE) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You will see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with step 1 - "Select the files to send" displayed.
3. Click "Browse Files..." to find and select a music file "NorthRiver.mp3".
4. Click "Next". Step 2 - "Select the destination folder" displayed.
5. Click arrows to open "MYPHONE > Audio > Music" Step 2 - "Select the destination folder" displayed.
6. Click "Send" to finish send the music file to your cell phone.
See the picture below:
2012-03-02, 5113👍, 0💬
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wan...