Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 to Send Music Files
How Can I use Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 system to send music files to my cell phone?
You can use Bluetooth FTP Wizard on Windows 7 to send a music file to your cell phone connected as a Bluetooth device using these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers" and double-click "MYPHONE". You will see the "MYPHONE" window showing up.
2. Click the "Send files to the (MYPHONE) phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. You will see the "Bluetooth FTP Wizard" window showing up with step 1 - "Select the files to send" displayed.
3. Click "Browse Files..." to find and select a music file "NorthRiver.mp3".
4. Click "Next". Step 2 - "Select the destination folder" displayed.
5. Click arrows to open "MYPHONE > Audio > Music" Step 2 - "Select the destination folder" displayed.
6. Click "Send" to finish send the music file to your cell phone.
See the picture below:
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-03-02, 6205👍, 0💬
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
How can I tell the number of CPU or logical processors on my Windows Server 2016? To find out how ma...
How to edit Mozilla FireFox configuration file? Mozilla FireFox has a configuration file that contro...
What is muweb.dll - DLL File - Microsoft Update Web Control? muweb.dll is the Microsoft Update Web C...