Add Phone to Windows 7 without Pairing Code
Can I add my cell phone to my Windows 7 system without using any pairing code?
Yes. You can add your cell phone to your Windows 7 computer without using any pairing code as shown in this tutorial:
1. Remove the Bluetooth connection to your cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and click "Add a device". You will see your cell phone, "MYPHONE", is displayed as a device ready to connect.
3. Double-click on "MYPHONE". Sometimes Windows 7 will display pairing options instead of generating a pairing code immediately.
4. Double-click on "Pair without using a code". Windows 7 will start to add your phone as a Bluetooth device automatically.
5. Wait for Windows 7 to finish add your phone as a Bluetooth device without entering any pairing code.
Warning: For security reasons, you should always add your phone with a pairing code.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-12-15, 8295👍, 1💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...
How to make text and icon size larger or smaller on my Windows 8 system? The text is too small and h...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...