Add Phone to Windows 7 without Pairing Code
Can I add my cell phone to my Windows 7 system without using any pairing code?
Yes. You can add your cell phone to your Windows 7 computer without using any pairing code as shown in this tutorial:
1. Remove the Bluetooth connection to your cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and click "Add a device". You will see your cell phone, "MYPHONE", is displayed as a device ready to connect.
3. Double-click on "MYPHONE". Sometimes Windows 7 will display pairing options instead of generating a pairing code immediately.
4. Double-click on "Pair without using a code". Windows 7 will start to add your phone as a Bluetooth device automatically.
5. Wait for Windows 7 to finish add your phone as a Bluetooth device without entering any pairing code.
Warning: For security reasons, you should always add your phone with a pairing code.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-12-15, 8564👍, 1💬
What is a wireless router? A wireless router is a special network router that connects workstations ...
If you are using a wireless router to connecting to the Internet through a DSL modem, how many IP ad...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...