Add Phone to Windows 7 without Pairing Code
Can I add my cell phone to my Windows 7 system without using any pairing code?
Yes. You can add your cell phone to your Windows 7 computer without using any pairing code as shown in this tutorial:
1. Remove the Bluetooth connection to your cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and click "Add a device". You will see your cell phone, "MYPHONE", is displayed as a device ready to connect.
3. Double-click on "MYPHONE". Sometimes Windows 7 will display pairing options instead of generating a pairing code immediately.
4. Double-click on "Pair without using a code". Windows 7 will start to add your phone as a Bluetooth device automatically.
5. Wait for Windows 7 to finish add your phone as a Bluetooth device without entering any pairing code.
Warning: For security reasons, you should always add your phone with a pairing code.
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2012-12-15, 8001👍, 1💬
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
What Is Vundo Related vtsts.dll? 1. From www.bullguard.com/forum/ 8/DowloadTrojan-Virus-vt stsdll_1434...
What is the "csrss.exe" process on windows 7? Is the "csrss.exe" process a virus? Can I terminate th...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...