Add Phone to Windows 7 without Pairing Code
Can I add my cell phone to my Windows 7 system without using any pairing code?
Yes. You can add your cell phone to your Windows 7 computer without using any pairing code as shown in this tutorial:
1. Remove the Bluetooth connection to your cell phone as shown in the previous tutorial.
2. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and click "Add a device". You will see your cell phone, "MYPHONE", is displayed as a device ready to connect.
3. Double-click on "MYPHONE". Sometimes Windows 7 will display pairing options instead of generating a pairing code immediately.
4. Double-click on "Pair without using a code". Windows 7 will start to add your phone as a Bluetooth device automatically.
5. Wait for Windows 7 to finish add your phone as a Bluetooth device without entering any pairing code.
Warning: For security reasons, you should always add your phone with a pairing code.
2012-12-15, 6869👍, 1💬
What is HelpSvc.exe - Microsoft Help Center Service? That is HelpSvc.exe? There many answers on the ...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Yahoo Toolbar adds s...
How to download ActivePerl 126.96.36.1990? If you are interested in using Perl on your Windows system, yo...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...