Copy Bluetooth Visible Pictures from Phone
How do I copy pictures saved in my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to my Windows 7 system?
If you can browse pictures saved in your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone through the Bluetooth connection, you can copy them to other folders on your Windows system using these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and double-click "MYPHONE". You will see the "MYPHONE" window showing up.
2. Click the "Browse the files on the "MYPHONE" phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. and double-click on "Pictures".
3. Right-click in an empty area of the folder Then select "Refresh" from the context menu. You will see a fresh list of all pictures that are set to Bluetooth visible from your cell phone.
4. Select "NewYearParty.jpg" and press <Ctrl-C> to start to copy the picture file.
5. Go to another folder like C:\temp and press <Ctrl-V> to paste the copied picture file.
Windows 7 will open the Bluetooth connection to the phone and copy the picture file from your cell phone to your computer.
See the picture below:
2012-02-27, 4156👍, 0💬
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...
What is Apache server? Apache server is an open-source free Web server software that runs websites. ...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...