Copy Bluetooth Visible Pictures from Phone
How do I copy pictures saved in my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to my Windows 7 system?
If you can browse pictures saved in your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone through the Bluetooth connection, you can copy them to other folders on your Windows system using these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and double-click "MYPHONE". You will see the "MYPHONE" window showing up.
2. Click the "Browse the files on the "MYPHONE" phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. and double-click on "Pictures".
3. Right-click in an empty area of the folder Then select "Refresh" from the context menu. You will see a fresh list of all pictures that are set to Bluetooth visible from your cell phone.
4. Select "NewYearParty.jpg" and press <Ctrl-C> to start to copy the picture file.
5. Go to another folder like C:\temp and press <Ctrl-V> to paste the copied picture file.
Windows 7 will open the Bluetooth connection to the phone and copy the picture file from your cell phone to your computer.
See the picture below:
2012-02-27, 4269👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
What is service "wuauserv" and library "wuauserv.dll" on Windows Vista? "wuauserv" is a system servi...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs - Part II Contin...