Copy Bluetooth Visible Pictures from Phone
How do I copy pictures saved in my Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone to my Windows 7 system?
If you can browse pictures saved in your Samsung SGH-A777 cell phone through the Bluetooth connection, you can copy them to other folders on your Windows system using these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers". and double-click "MYPHONE". You will see the "MYPHONE" window showing up.
2. Click the "Browse the files on the "MYPHONE" phone" link in the "File Transfer" section. and double-click on "Pictures".
3. Right-click in an empty area of the folder Then select "Refresh" from the context menu. You will see a fresh list of all pictures that are set to Bluetooth visible from your cell phone.
4. Select "NewYearParty.jpg" and press <Ctrl-C> to start to copy the picture file.
5. Go to another folder like C:\temp and press <Ctrl-V> to paste the copied picture file.
Windows 7 will open the Bluetooth connection to the phone and copy the picture file from your cell phone to your computer.
See the picture below:
2012-02-27, 4069👍, 0💬
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
How to disable Problem Reports and Solutions? Problem Reports and Solutions is a nice feature of Win...
How to use sc.exe command to delete an existing service? If you want to delete a service created by ...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...