Failed Windows Activation
I decided to re-set my computer following numerous issues. I opted to clean the disk - process took a full 18 hrs, likely to do with my internet speed. I am now attempting to activate Windows 8 and this message has popped up, "Activation error description not found". Can anyone out there please help! I have no idea what to do next. Windows 8 came installed on my computer when I purchased it - I have no product key etc.
Try phone activation:
1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
2018-04-13, 2193👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
What is 1XConfig.exe process - Intel Wireless 8021XConfig Module? Process 1XConfig.exe is the 8021XC...
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
Can I remove startup application "DVDLauncher.exe - CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" to speed...