Failed Windows Activation
I decided to re-set my computer following numerous issues. I opted to clean the disk - process took a full 18 hrs, likely to do with my internet speed. I am now attempting to activate Windows 8 and this message has popped up, "Activation error description not found". Can anyone out there please help! I have no idea what to do next. Windows 8 came installed on my computer when I purchased it - I have no product key etc.
Try phone activation:
1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
2018-04-13, 3167👍, 1💬
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...