Failed Windows Activation
I decided to re-set my computer following numerous issues. I opted to clean the disk - process took a full 18 hrs, likely to do with my internet speed. I am now attempting to activate Windows 8 and this message has popped up, "Activation error description not found". Can anyone out there please help! I have no idea what to do next. Windows 8 came installed on my computer when I purchased it - I have no product key etc.
Try phone activation:
1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
2018-04-13, 2772👍, 1💬
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
How do I move my library to a new computer? You must perform multiple steps before and after moving ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 10? I want to learn how to use Windows 10 more efficiently....