Failed Windows Activation
I decided to re-set my computer following numerous issues. I opted to clean the disk - process took a full 18 hrs, likely to do with my internet speed. I am now attempting to activate Windows 8 and this message has popped up, "Activation error description not found". Can anyone out there please help! I have no idea what to do next. Windows 8 came installed on my computer when I purchased it - I have no product key etc.
Try phone activation:
1. Press Windows key + X then clickRun, then type: slui.exe 4
2. Next press the 'ENTER' key
3. Select your 'Country' from the list.
4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.
6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
2018-04-13, 2922👍, 1💬
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
Where to find information about what services are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wan...
Can I disable Windows service "Spectrum24 Event Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Sp...